SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Successful applicants will have managerial experience in the business sector. They will have project development skills and experience of successfully delivering time scheduled third sector projects linking business and communities.
This applicant will have experience of successfully engaging with a range of people from people accessing support services, young People, professionals, ,community stake holders and business owners
Utilising skills, knowledge and creativity to deliver a co-produced community engagement project, utilising food as a vehicle for change and working in conjunction with the Cornwall Recovery College and Dutchy Health Charity and other third sector organisations in partnerships to support individuals journey’s across Cornwall.
OK, I’M INTERESTED…BUT IS IT REALLY THE JOB FOR ME?
You’ll need the following essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications for this role…
- Able to engage with a diverse group of people.
- Positive communication skills and attitudes towards a diverse group of people.
- Commitment to working compliance, policies and procedures.
- Commitment to promoting inclusion and breaking down barriers and stigmas.
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Level Two/Three Food Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledge or the ability to learn and follow EHO regulations.
- Experience and knowledge completing mandatory paperwork for Environmental Health Inspections and ESF contracts
- Experience of Coaching and Mentoring on the frontline – or the passion and commitment to train in this area.
- Level 2 in Adult Education and learning or Equivalent
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People
- Experience of community working.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills across diverse disciplines alongside strong interpersonal skills and to network and form effective links with different agencies and organisations.
- Ability to design and implement high quality community projects with young people.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a range of settings using a wide range of communication skills.
- Have a creative flair and a Can Do Attitude
- Awareness/understanding through experience/ practice of issues that can be barriers for young people to reach their full potential.
Need more information? Take a look at the full job description.