- Provide 1:1 support to engage disadvantaged participants with multiple barriers
- Provide Advice & Guidance to clients seeking employment
- Assess participant’s needs and develop an individual tailored support package to enable participants to become more socially included
- Access specialist support within the partnership to enable participants to build confidence
- Support participants to enter training, education and /or employment.
- Proactively engage with employers
- Meet targets and complete paperwork and Customer Management Systems to a high standard
- Have an understanding of ESF programmes
- Work as part of a team
- Have access to and use of a vehicle
We are seeking 2 full time posts – 37 hrs per week, 12 months fixed term contract.
RATE OF PAY:
Salary £24,000.00 per annum pro rata. If you are interested in the above post, have excellent interpersonal skills, are a good team player, and have the ability to take initiative when required, then call us now. For an informal discussion on this role, or an information pack please contact Lindsay Wake on 01872 246724 (option 4).
8th May 2018
This role is eligible under the exceptions to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and will therefore require the successful applicant to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
CHAOS Cornwall CIC is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, disability, religion or beliefs, age or sexual orientation.